E-mail or Telegram
Download and install Google Chrome
1. Install the proxy extension on your browser: SwitchyOmega
Select either of the following methods
2. Change the crx file extension to.zip or.rar and extract it to a folder
3. Open the Google Chrome toolbar - More tools - Extensions
4. Open Developer mode - Click Load unpacked - Select the already decompacked folder: SwitchyOmega_Chromium
Add proxy setting information in the browser
1. By default, there are already two examples, a proxy server and an auto switch module, which can be modified directly.
2. You can also click New profile to create a new scenario model, enter a name and click Create.
3. In the newly created profile, select SOCKS5, enter local IP and port, and click Apply Changes.
4. Click the extension icon in the upper right corner of Chrome to open SwitchyOmega. To use, select 922 profile; When not in use, you need to choose direct connection to cancel the 922 proxy.